Take a BREATH

Take a BREATH
We are but a speck in the universe

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Joys in Life



So, Find a little Joy in your life today...Let it be in a hobby, let it be in something you accomplished no matter how small the task, let it be in puppy breath or the smell of a newborn baby. Find the joy, think that no matter how tough things get, be it an exam, a work project, health, relationships, doesn't matter what is hard, look for the joy that surrounds daily.
I chose the joy for today, to be this flower, I planted this flower and it grew..It is really pretty and smells great.
Ok, and I love my computer and IPAD too! Ok, and my Iphone, and reading books, and hanging out with friends, and my doggie, the sun shining and a breeze blowing.
OK, what a about a good joke.....

No comments:

Post a Comment